Rock And Roll With Amazing Leather Guitar Straps
There seems to be an increase in the number of people who are playing the guitar. A guitar can give you an amazing experience when you’re playing. If you want to meet exciting people and explore the different music possibilities, you have to grab hold of an opportunity to play a guitar. There are several genres of music that we hear on a daily basis, and all of the genre will depend on a guitar in some kind of way. Since the guitar is so popular, there is plenty of guitar accessories to benefit those who play the instrument.
If you choose to play the guitar while you are standing, it can be very difficult to do this when you do not have a guitar strap. When you play standing up for the first time, it may be a little tricky. A guitar strap can make a significant difference in how comfortable you feel while playing. Leather guitar straps are one of the popular choices of straps among guitar player. Leather is a durable and strong material. When you are playing the guitar, you will want something that can help improve your ability to play. A great way to give a more exciting show is to stand up while you’re rocking out.
Also, leather guitar straps come in a variety of styles since they are a popular accessory for guitars. If you want your own custom leather guitar strap, you can rock and roll with confidence and desire. You might even feel the urge to actively move around the stage, perhaps jumping and down while you’re rocking?
We know you probably want to make your own fashion statement so you can show your character and personality. When you have a custom leather guitar strap, you can present yourself as a unique person who has a special light. When you want to make a name for yourself in the music industry, you can’t be afraid to show who you really are while you are performing. Dave Grohl of The Foo Fighters uses a leather guitar strap, and it certainly shows the kind of personality and character he has.
Contact us if you are ready to rock out with an awesome leather guitar strap.
Girls and Guitar Straps
Being a girl guitar player doesn’t mean that you can’t hit a lick and cut heads with the best of them. Just look at Gibson’s list of The Top 10 Female Guitar Players of All Time and you’ll have all the inspiration you need. When you play your guitar, it’s important that you have a reliable guitar strap so you can concentrate on your playing and nothing else. Guitar straps from StrapGraphics are dependable and they look killer.
Choose from the many awesome guitar straps available at StrapGraphics including illustrator Ed Hepp designed straps, burlap, patent leather and buffalo plaid straps. If you prefer, you can design and customize your own strap right on their website.
The first step is choosing either a polyester strap or a leather strap. Next, select the color of your personalized guitar strap. To embrace your feminine side, you may want to choose a pink guitar strap. If you’re an outdoor girl, a camo guitar strap may be more your style.
Design options include adding your own image, choosing an image from their library or both. You also have the option of adding text. Add your name, your band’s name, or the name of your favorite song to your strap. It’s totally up to you, because you have the power to design your own one of a kind killer guitar strap. The simple to use online designer tool allows you to position your image and text anywhere on the strap and you’ll be able to preview your awesome creation before you buy.
All of the StrapGraphics guitar straps are proudly made in Oregon, U.S.A.
Gift certificates are available for purchase if you’d like to give the gift of a personalized guitar strap to another awesome guitar player.
If you have any questions, contact us and we’ll be happy to help you.
Why cool guitar straps Speak a Thousand Words
Like anything you wear as a musician whether in front of a small or big crowd or simply performing for friends, guitar straps speak a thousand words about you and your personality, traits and characteristics. By choosing one that is unique and that personifies the ultimate message of your music, cool guitar straps, are those that stand out and help to maintain and represent your image.
Think of a guitar strap as a needed piece of clothing. For most of us, shopping for clothes, we tend to choose items we need but items that express certain characteristic traits. For instance, choosing shirts with certain designs that define the way we see ourselves, or shirts with expressions that convey our feelings. Guitar straps happen to have the same effect. Why and how you ask? Because social research suggest that musicians, talent and their appearance has a huge effect on the observer and audience. With all that scrutinizing, why not add a cool piece to your guitar that represents the dedication, care and hard work you put into your abilities as an artist. With a quality crafted, custom made strap, you show an audience that you are a dedicated musician, taking pride and care in maintaining your guitar which like you, needs proper care and accessories in order to rock.
Have questions on how you can find a cool strap for your awesome rock n’ roll needs? contact us and we can be sure to help you choose a design that meets your unique demands. Carry your guitar with confidence- get the attention you deserve.
Read full post...
Stop the Stereotypes! Defining your bass guitar straps
Tired of walking into a gig and being stared up and down by gawking spectators who are already deciding if they like you – before you play? You are the bass guitarist, so of course you are the “smart one.” We all know the stereotypes: drummers are cocky, guitarists are the most talented and the singers always get the girls. Everyone knows the bass player just took the easy way out, right? In reality, most bass guitarists are overlooked and considered dispensable. It sounds harsh, but it is so often the label outsiders assume.
We spend so much time and effort purchasing that perfect guitar; unique, trendy and completely a la mode. Our labors are spent browsing the internet for the hippest and most body that complements our personality. Just as bass guitarists are often overlooked, so are their guitar straps.
Your guitar strap is like your handshake. It says a lot about you, whether you know it or not. It is about the defining moment when you step on the stage. Viewers are not just gaping at your hair, or staring at your wardrobe – they are defining your dexterity to make your way around your four strings by numerous factors. One of those factors: your bass guitar straps.
Do not be defined by your strap. Let your strap be defined by you. Strap Graphics offers fully customized guitar straps that will not only accurately characterize your personality, but help change those predisposition stereotypes about bass guitarists everywhere.
We are in the business to make a change. We want to help redefine the naïve notions assumed by those outside the industry by changing the industry from the inside out. Whether you want to look cool, ramp up your wardrobe, or just shake it up a little; Strap Graphics has something to offer for every bass guitarists.
Read full post...
Say goodbye to an old friend and welcome new acoustic guitar straps
“My days are done, man. I’m hanging it up,” Old Strap said.
“You’ve always been hanging it up,” Guitar joked.
“No. I’m serious man. I’m just worn out. Time for some new blood to join the band.”
Guitar strummed low. “But you can’t leave. We’re a team. We’ve been to Nashville. We’ve been to Vegas. I don’t know what I’d do without my Old Strap,” said Guitar.
“Hey Guitar. How do you get to Carnegie Hall?” Old Strap asked, trying to lighten the mood.
“In the trunk of a car,” Guitar responded. They both laughed. “I love that one.”
“But seriously, what is The Man going to do without you? He needs Old Strap around.”
“It’s all good. There’s a new kid coming on board. I hear he’s from Strap Graphics,” said Old Strap.
“But The Man needs acoustic guitar straps. I thought all the new kids were just for steel,” Guitar said.
“Are you kidding? Those folks at Strap Graphics know their stuff! This kid will be 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch wide leather with a saweeet soft suede back. And he’ll adjust – 45 inches to 55 inches in length so The Man can have a perfect fit. Hey, remember that time we were in Miami and opened for Jimmy Buffett? How many times did The Man drop you?”
“Don’t remind me. I hate getting dropped.”
“I know you do, but I also hear the new kid will have one of those ‘strap lock’ devices so you won’t get dropped.”
“Do you think this kid will be ‘plain-Jane?’ I mean, The Man has to have some style!”
“Style? Don’t even get me started about style. This new kid will have serious style. He could be burlap-leather, patent leather, or graphic art. Whoa buddy! This kid’s gonna’ have some custom art. Something The Man can really swing with. Not like this old worn out piece of rawhide,” Old Strap sighed.
“I hear that kind of backup is expensive,” said Guitar.
“Naw,” said Old Strap. “The acoustic guitar straps are very affordable. Don’t tell him I told you, but I think The Man had a gift certificate. They do that, too.”
“Well, I’m gonna miss you, Old Strap.”
“I’ll miss you, too, Guitar.”
If you want to know more about what is available contact us.
Express Your Music Style with Custom Guitar Straps
Remember that one concert? You know, the one that stands out in your mind as the coolest, that single experience that would be impossible to beat? Even though you’ve been to hundreds of concerts, you’ll never forget that one.
Now think about how the musicians looked on stage. Maybe they had off-the-wall outfits, or maybe they looked a lot like anyone else in the audience–jeans, T shirts, normal clothes. Either way, their clothes made a statement. The way you look on stage sets the mood for your gig. For musicians, it’s not just what you wear, it’s also your gear.
Now think about the type of music you play and how you want to look on stage. Do you want to make a statement with high-impact colors and attention-grabbing details? Or maybe you want to blend into the music and let people focus on how you’re playing, not how you look.
No matter what your style is, you definitely want to look cool. So maybe you’re not a fashion expert…we’ve got your back. If you’re a guitar or bass player, there’s one thing you’ll wear to every gig–your strap. So go ahead, wear that grungy T-shirt for the 3rd day in a row (doing laundry is a waste of your talent anyway). It doesn’t matter how gross or boring your clothes are if you have an awesome custom guitar strap.
So where do you start? Choose a look that fits your personal style, but also the type of music you play. If you play acoustic music, you might want to go with a subtle, “quieter” look. If it’s funk, you can rock some bold colors and patterns. On the other hand, if you’re a metal head, you might want some hard-core embellishments.
Show off your own artwork with our design-your-own option. If your artistic ability is limited to music, you can still get a cool and unique strap. Check out our pre-made lines. Either way, the screen printing will be just as durable as the strap. Just like you, we’re artists and we take pride in our artwork.
Think a guitar strap this cool has got to be out of your price range? Think again. You can get a wholesale discount on as few as 5 straps. Got 4 friends who are musicians too? Then you’re in business. Get them in on your order and you’ll all be rocking your own custom look–and still have money left over for beer.Read full post...
Three Ways to Be Sure Your Bass Guitar Straps Can Handle the Job
No doubt bass guitars can be pretty heavy since most are of a solid-body design. They have to be built tough in order to handle the stresses put on them with thicker strings. With such stout instruments, you want to be sure your bass guitar straps, can handle the job. We’ve got three sure-fire things to check before you make your next purchase.
- Materials: Bass guitarists tend to be a chill bunch, pretty laid-back and soft, with a heavy back-beat; kind of like their guitar straps should be. Leather has always been first choice for a material that can handle the solid weight of a bass. If the leather look doesn’t do it for you, the advent of burlap straps with a leather backing could help fit your image better. Either way, you want to make sure the strap is soft and pliable. Some guitar straps are made of cheaper materials and don’t have much give to them. You’ll also want a bit of padding in the strap to help cushion the weight of your guitar. Lacking these, you could be in for a long uncomfortable evening.
- Width: Since your shoulder is ultimately going to handle most of the weight, you want to make sure the width of the strap fits your shoulder properly. It should be wide enough to distribute the weight evenly, yet not so wide as to hang off your shoulder. It also shouldn’t be so thin that it digs in to the soft spot, or that the edge ends right on your shoulder bone. Either of these mis-fits can be become painfully distracting during a gig. Popular widths for bass guitar straps are 3″ and 3 1/2″ wide.
- Style: You spend a lot of time not only honing your skills as a musician but getting your stage look just right. The last thing you need is one of your accessories to look like an afterthought. After your guitar, your guitar strap is the most noticed accessory you have. Some time should be taken to pick out a strap that compliments your stage appearance.
Making the right choice in purchasing your new guitar strap is easy after taking into consideration the materials, widths and styles offered. After all, on stage you wear your guitar as a badge of honor, the strap you hold it with shouldn’t be a reminder of the pain it took to get there.
If you’d like to Contact Us. about your bass guitar needs, we’d be happy to hear from you and get your feedback on ways we can help you make music. Thanks.
Read full post...
Four ways leather guitar straps can make you happy
Aside from old men who shake their fists at kids in their yard, who doesn’t want to be happy? Well, here are four ways leather guitar straps can make you a happier guitarist while you’re jammin’ with your friends on stage, or in the garage.
- Durability: The look and durability of a leather guitar strap is unsurpassed. A leather strap will last most players for many years to come. As an added bonus, the leather stays flexible and comfortable even in some of the most extreme playing conditions. Plus leather is tough stuff, so you have the added security you need to help protect your prized possession.
- Material Combinations: Recent innovations from leading custom guitar strap makers are combining materials for a number of well thought-out reasons. For example; combinations of leather and burlap guitar straps help give the performer a more natural presence. These material combinations are very stylish looking straps without sacrificing durability a bit.
- Ideal Width: Pure leather straps, and the newer burlap and leather combinations won’t sacrifice your comfort for style either. You’re relying on the guitar strap to help take some of the weight off your back. But a skinny little guitar strap is going to put it all on your shoulder. Just like the original leather straps, these innovative material combinations are available in 2.5″ and 3.5′ widths from Strap Graphics.
- Adjustable Length: Most leather guitar straps are adjustable from 45″ to 55″. This length makes them ideal for most adult guitar players, from the smallest to the tallest. A full range of adjustment is necessary to put your guitar at just the right height for you. Plus for safety’s sake, leather guitar strap button holes are sewn snug to fit all standard strap locks.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a new guitarist just learning to walk-the-talk, or an old pro with a rock star attitude, a custom made leather guitar strap is sure to make you happy. Not only will you notice a difference in your ability to wrangle your guitar, but so will everybody else. To talk more about leather guitar straps, or anything else, please Contact Us. Thanks.
Finding the right guitar strap that will stay looking cool and feeling comfortable
Remember your first guitar strap? Might have been brand new, with a sweet design and the leather not broken in for years. Or it could have been the one that came with the guitar you picked up for a used price, kinda smells, faded colors. However, whatever it was, used or new, it was still your first.
Finding the right guitar strap doesn’t have to be difficult, but finding one that you are comfortable with and keeps up with style trends can be factors that are definitely considered. One must consider the durability and flexibility of the material, a design that captures your interest and your audiences’, and be a strap that you will love using for years to come. At StrapGraphics, we not only offer sick designs to get you noticed, but also a variety of materials to cater to different types of preferences.
Types of Straps
- Nylon/Polyester: Softer than leather and super durable. These types of straps are popular because they are dependable and run a tad cheaper than other materials.
- Leather: Timeless. Period. As the strap ages, the leather “loosens up” and, if cared for, can last years beyond a regular polyester strap. Not many other materials feel as great to the touch as classic leather.
- Patent Leather: It’s leather, but coated in a shiny finish. This sheen catches and reflects light, giving off a glossy and eye-catching glow.
- Suede: Also made of leather, but often carries a little extra padding inside for comfort. It does not pack into a case as easy as a polyester strap, but the comfort is worth it.
- Burlap: When you hear this term, you probably don’t think of comfort or durability, but StrapGraphics burlap has both. With a leather base, it won’t feel like a flour sack. On you, it has the feel of smooth leather but a natural, old school look.
Whatever choice you make on your next guitar strap, make sure it has the feel, look, and durability you like. At StrapGraphics, we not only offer a variation of types, but also cool designs along with customizable options.
To talk more about this, or any other guitar strap needs, please Contact Us.Read full post...